- with improvements for ARM, OSX, Linux and Windows platorms.
- Nanosecond fractions granularity in log entries
- plattform and build improvements
- logging levels improvements
- bugfixes – API, README updated with build instructions and more code examples.
- improved log rotation triggered by size of log file or number of entries
- g3log integration improvements
- improved README (logrotate) with build, install instructions
- improved README for g3log integration and API usage.
Thanks to the community for feedback, usage, code and review contributions.
The following deserves an extra thank you 🙂